CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

a pleasant rejection

I submitted a bit of a half assed story to Kristina's Best Erotic Romance collection a while back, only really because she asked - I was expecting a pretty instant rejection (because there was just no way that was 'best erotic romance' as far as I was concerned) but it kept not coming for ages and ages - then someone else got one and I wondered why I hadn't yet and resisted writing to ask for it :)

Well, it came this morning and it was such a good rejection! The story had been shortlisted and ultimately the balance was tipped for something a bit different, which takes any sting out of the whole thing.

I haven't subbed much, because I am writingly challenged and lazy, perhaps, so this is my first rejection - and as rejections go, I am incredibly happy about it! Kristina is a Thoughtful Editor, and very nice with it and I appreciate it a lot. 

1 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

Yep, Kristina is awesome.